The employer wants to assess each candidate equally and fairly, and give you the opportuity to show your abilities
Email This Job Share this job:
Bridge partners withgovernments, donors, and parents to ensure that every child has access to aneducation that develops her full potential and creates the foundation forprosperity for the country. We are dedicated to supporting teachers, empoweringschool leaders, and ensuring every child has the learning support needed tomaster the national syllabus and have the confidence to succeed in acompetitive world. Each of our project or country teams are supported throughexpertise and programming from additional offices around the world, combiningworld-leading expertise in core design areas with locally resident leadershipand execution. We leverage experts, data, and technology in order to supportand scale every aspect of quality education delivery. Bridge managed andsupported schools are technology enabled and data driven to ensureaccountability in the classroom for both teachers’ performance and children’slearning.
The Bridge model deliverssignificant learning outcomes at large scale by combining technology andcustomized learning materials. At Bridge, we believe innovation and technologycan transform learning. Our model – which uses technology to deliver thoroughlyresearched and carefully designed daily lesson guides to teachers in ouracademies – is proven to increase learning outcomes for children. We are asolutions-driven, implementation-focused organization, using design principlesto work in varied and often highly constrained contexts to ensure learningoutcomes and positive development for children. Working in regional andnational scales is important to us, as empowering entire generations ofchildren with core knowledge, skills, and confidence is what builds thefoundation for a peaceful and prosperous future for us all.
Our mission is to provideour pupils with a life-changing education and we believe that every childshould have a right to world-class education regardless of her family’s income.Core to our approach is the conviction that every child can learn, as long asthe school she attends is committed to her development and puts her needs tolearn at the forefront of all decisions. We have seen teachers and childrentransform and excel in both government and private schools that we support andmanage.
We invite you to join thisincredible endeavor that is having world-changing impact across multiplecontinents. You will join a team of dedicated change-makers committed toensuring that each decision we make keeps a child’s experience of learning asits guiding principle.
The Talent Acquisition teamis our agency for bringing together purpose-driven, inspirational talent fromdiverse backgrounds to lead the Bridge movement in our support offices andschools. We believe in attracting such talent before they find out about us!Our process encourages candidates to experience a slice of Bridge life. Theyget to meet Bridge leaders, visit our schools and engage with our pupils,parents and teachers. We own their welcome to Bridge when they join us and worktowards ensuring a great onboarding. We also work closely with the PeopleOperations team to help them grow by encouraging internal talent to apply foropen roles. Our north star is to find the best possible talent for every openrole as quickly as we can, ensuring excellence in candidate experience and inemployee onboarding and induction.
About the Role
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will have the opportunity to join and shape a fast-scaling global organization by developing a highly effective talent pipeline for all positions in the program. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to multi-task and take ownership of the current talent acquisition process from the get-go. You’re an extremely effective communicator, both written and verbal, and are energized by interacting with people, building relationships, and networking. These things come naturally to you and are what you crave in your working life. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and scrappiness is a must. The candidate is equally comfortable as an individual contributor as well as a leader who can drive the efforts of a team.
What You Will Do
● Utilize cross functional approach to align corporate and marketing messaging and engagement.
● Work with hiring managers and their teams to assist with external recruitment efforts.
● Partner with People Operations for internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment is the assessment of employees for different or more senior roles.)
● Use social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs for current open roles and identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source candidates.
● Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
● Guide hiring managers and decision makers by providing valuable insight and hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development.
● Manage relationships with recruiters, academic and professional groups, and with a wider audience through use of social media and other targeted outreach to key audiences; including coordination of on-campus recruiting, job fairs, conferences, and other opportunities to connect with audiences interested in for-profit education space.
● Candidate experience focused; coach and mentor a team on meticulous candidate management using an applicant tracking system to track applicants from the selection phase through to on-boarding.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
Jobstreet provides end-to-end solutions for job seekers, internship, Employers and human resource professionals seeking to recruit quality candidates. To all job seekers and internships, our goal is helping you reach the best career opportunity.