Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
The Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2023 Portal is currently open for online applications. Interested applicants can access the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form via the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal.
This article aims to provide comprehensive information and guidelines on the starting and closing dates for the 2023/2024 Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment, including qualifications, requirements, and application procedures. If you are a graduate looking for a job or have been dreaming of being a member of the Nigerian Navy, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Read on to learn more about the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission application process.
However, before applying for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment, there are specific requirements that applicants must meet to prove they are fit and ready to go through the recruitment process. The general requirements listed on the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Portal are as follows:
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Applicants must be graduates.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificates or letters of exemption from NYSC.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years.
- Applicants must not be married or have children.
- All candidates must present their O-level results (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. They must be physically and mentally sound, with no tattoos or inscriptions on their bodies.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres for female and 1.69 metres for male candidates, respectively.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test.
Please note that Jobstreet does not have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we provide is necessary information to help you be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Entry qualifications for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy DSSC vary across different fields, as listed below:
- Account and Budgets: HND or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Banking and Finance. Membership of professional bodies like ACA, ICAN, ACCA, ANAN, ACMA, will be an added advantage.
- Seaman: BSc or HND in Forensic Sciences, Sociology, Nautical Sciences, Psychology, Criminology.
- Chaplain: Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from either a Catholic or Protestant Mission.
- Engineering: B.Sc or B Eng qualifications in either Aircraft/Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical/Marine Engineering, or Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
- Education: B.Sc Ed/B.Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD Education in either Physics, Mathematics, English Language, History, Biology, Chemistry, Chinese Language, Computer Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, French Language, Library Science (B.Sc), Guidance and Counseling, and Arabic Language are also eligible.
- Information: B.Sc or HND in either Computer Technology, Television Production, Journalism, Printing Technology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, and Cinematography.
- Hydrography: B.Sc or HND in either Geology, Geophysics, Cartography, Physical Oceanography, and Surveying/Geoinformatics.
- Human Resource Management: HND, BA, B.Sc or equivalent qualification in Public Administration, Personnel Management,
Human Resources Management.
- Medical: Available fields include General Doctors/Dental Surgeons, Consultants, Pharmacy, Dental Therapist, Medical Lab Science, Optometry, Physiotherapy, Radiographer, Clinical Psychology, Dietician, Medical Records/Health Information Management, General Nursing/Midwives, Public Health Officer, Biomedical Engineer.
- Legal Service
- Information and Communication Technology
To apply for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment, follow these steps:
- Visit the Nigerian Navy registration portal at joinnigeriannavy.com.
- Follow the instructions on the Navy official website.
- Fill and upload all scanned copies of your documents.
- Print out the required documents.
Once your application is successful, you will be contacted via email and scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the Nigerian Navy.
Required documents/materials for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023 include:
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- Educational certificates.
- Six (6) colored passport photographs.
- Completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form duly signed.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption certificate.
- Bio-Data Form.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below, and we will attend to it promptly.