Ondo State TESCOM Examination Date 2023/2024 Requirements for the Ondo State TESCOM CBT Exams
This article provides accurate information about the Ondo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) CBT examination date in 2023, as well as details about the screening center, exam timetable, interview date, and required documents.
The purpose of this guide is to inform potential candidates about what is expected of them during the selection process and how to qualify for full-time employment. All the information provided is reliable and from the official Ondo State Teaching Service Commission recruitment portal, so readers can trust that it is up-to-date and accurate.
If you are interested in the latest news about the Ondo State TESCOM screening requirements and CBT test date, then this web page is the right place to find it.
Ondo State TESCOM CBT Test Requirements
Take note of the following requirements
- You must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit.
- You must be of good behavior and composure.
- You must have basic computer knowledge
- You will be disqualified at the screening center if you submitted false documents.
- You are to upload your credentials on the Ondo State TESCOM official portal prior to the examination
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
- Applicant who applied for a teaching position is required to print out the CBT Print-Slip and present it at the CBT Center. To print the slip, visit the official recruitment via www.ondostate.gov.ng and login to your account. Or simply visit any Cyber-Cafe or CBT centers near you to get it done.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- If you miss the examination, you miss it all. You may not be given a second chance. Also, make sure to stick to your scheduled time. If possible, arrive at the CBT center an hour before the starting time. The CBT test is expected to last for a week. The examination time usually starts from 7 AM and lasts till 6 PM every day (for each batch).
Ondo State TESCOM Examination Date and CBT Test Venue 2023
The screening date and CBT exam venue for Ondo State TESCOM are not currently available. We will update this page with the relevant information as soon as it becomes available. Both teaching and non-teaching job candidates are advised to remain patient, as the date will be published shortly.
Additionally, the Ondo State TESCOM CBT examination is set to begin soon, and the exam venue will be announced once the examination date is confirmed. All participants will be closely monitored, and candidates are advised to prepare in advance for the exam and to avoid any form of examination malpractice that could lead to disqualification.
How to Check the Ondo State TESCOM CBT Examination Date
The Ondo State Teaching Service Commission officials will notify you regarding the Ondo State TESCOM CBT Test, Examination Date, and center via E-mail if you are among the shortlisted candidates. So check your E-mail address regularly for updates. You can also check the official recruitment portal at www.ondostate.gov.ng or visit this website regularly to stay updated.
FAQs about the Ondo State TESCOM CBT Test
- Is the Ondo State TESCOM Examination Date and Venue for 2023/2024 out?
We will update this page once the Ondo State TESCOM Examination Date and Venue is out. Check the Ondo State TESCOM recruitment portal at www.ondostate.gov.ng regularly or keep visiting this website in order to stay updated once it is released.
- What are the required documents for the Ondo State TESCOM Screening 2023?
- Recent Passport photographs
- Educational certificates (Primary Six School Leaving Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution)
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- Bank Verification Number(BVN)
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification)
- Print out of your registration slip
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
This webpage will be updated automatically when the Ondo State TESCOM CBT examination date and center are announced. To stay informed, we advise that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it periodically, as we anticipate the date and venue to be published in the near future. As soon as the information becomes available, we will update this page accordingly.
Sign up for our recruitment alerts to get all news and updates on TESCOM CBT Examination Date in 2023. If you have any questions, feel free to comment, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.