Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024: Qualifications, Requirements, and How to Apply
The Rivers State Civil Service Commission is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacant positions. This article provides vital information about the recruitment portal, qualifications, requirements, and guidelines for a successful application.
Note that Jobstreet has no influence on the Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment process. We only provide necessary information to assist in your application.
General Requirements for Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, or Voters card.
- Good behavior and composure.
- Willingness to work in a new environment.
- Physical and mental fitness.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to experiment and try new things.
- No involvement in any criminal activities in the past.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Age limit of 35 years for interested applicants.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments.
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution.
- Possession of a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
Available Vacant Positions Posted by the Rivers State Civil Service Commission
The Rivers State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
- Electrical Engineer
- Education Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Traffic Officer
- Traffic Assistant
- Midwifery Sister
- Structural Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer II
- Produce Officer
- Town Planning Officer
- Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Civil Engineer
- Motor Driver Mechanic
- Fisheries Officer
- Scientific Officer (Water)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Technical Officer (Civil)
- Statistical Officer
Important Points to Note on the Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
- Apply on time and do not wait until the deadline.
- Only apply once.
- Ensure the information provided is accurate and genuine.
- Submission of false documents will lead to disqualification.
- Verify your details before submitting your application.
- Do not pay anyone who claims to help you get the job.
- The Rivers State Government recruitment application form is free.
- Screening and examination will be conducted for all shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply for any of the job vacancies:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via https://publicservice.riversstate.gov.ng.
- Select a position of your choice.
- Read the job requirements carefully.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Provide all necessary information.
- Submit your application.
- Print the confirmation slip.
FAQs about the Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
Is Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruiting for 2023/2024?
Yes. The Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruits from time to time. Interested candidates are required to visit the official recruitment portal and choose a position of their choice.
How can I apply for the Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment?
To apply, visit the Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment portal at https://publicservice.riversstate.gov.ng.
Sign up for our recruitment alerts to get all news and updates on Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment in 2023. If you have any questions, feel free to comment, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible